Friday, June 26, 2009

Todays facebook douschebag hater award goes to...

I posted on my twitter/facebook a status update last night thinking about how the inevitable blanket news coverage of Michael Jackson's death could have come at a bad time for Iran, pushing the Iran election protests etc out of the News at a time when the protesters need to be heard & supported etc etc - saying "MJ was a legend - but lets not forget about iran right now - they need our support and attention right now" & "if BBC and CNN etc are flooded with MJ stuff over the weekend - need to keep supporting iran and protestors when its CRUCIAL keep it moving". Don't get me wrong, MJ was an absolute legend obviously, and his death is a shock and I'm v sad about it like everyone else... but I think it needed saying....

Anyway, every now and then I get super-wierdo messages from people like this on facebook or (more usually) myspace so thought I'd share it with you ;-)



What a lovely chap ;-)

8 comments: