Wednesday, July 15, 2009

JOHN B ON THE TRAVEL CHANNEL!!

Hahah! Yeahhhh beyyyotches!

My mate Casey Killjoy from Miami sent me this clip from a show that was aired last week, but filmed when I was down in Miami for the WMC back in March.

We all went to a superduper Burlesque/Fetish/Performance art/MegaMega Show via my good friend, the magnificent Wildchild - and ended up ON TV!! Only for about 2 seconds, and I think they used me as token MIAMIBOTTLESERVICEDOUSCHEBAGGUY - but still I WAS ON THE TRAVEL CHANNEL WOOOOT!!! Hahahah!

2 comments:

Gosha Morozov said...

2 seconds of fame between kool look-l
ike-David-Bowie guy and this giant black male in the end :-D
"you made it" when you're on "the travel channel""

Anonymous said...

http://www.bomb-mp3.com/download.php?mp3_id=361424&title=Bruckmayr+-+Mrs+Big+Love