Thursday, April 24, 2008

Photos from Pforzheim!

Got some cool photos from my gig in Germany last week sent through from the promoter & his mates. I really had a fabulous time over there, the set up in the booth was so comfortable and the monitors were KILLER it really was a pleasure playing - I just wish I'd let them record it!!

I've uploaded them all to the usual spots, my facebook page, my facebook music page, my myspace AND my flickr page. Really liking flickr these days actually - I've migrated ALL my random tour photos and EVERYTHING I ever had online into that gallery there, so there's heaps of stalking material now for those of you so inclined...

Click here for the full gallery.

OH, and CHECK OUT MY NEW SHADES BAYBEEE!!


John B @ N1ghtshift, Pforzheim 2008

John B @ N1ghtshift, Pforzheim 2008

No comments: