Thursday, January 24, 2008

First run of 2008

Woke up with cocktail flu, courtesy of last night's trip to Maidenhead's finest nightspot Smoky Joe's. Had a fabulous time of course, apart from the new rule that you have to check in your coat. You HAVE to. I think it's an evil plan to stop everyone loitering outside in the smoking area and buy more drinks, and it sucks if your outfit is built around a mighty trendy jacket...

Drunky John B-eye view...


My friend Beth bamboozling a boy into buying shots - which we then inherited as he was too drunk. They're in the fridge at home now, those aftershock things just look like chemistry experiment specimens to me...


Went for the first run of 2008 this afternoon, the sun had come out so I thought I'd brave the outside world. Managed my usual 4 miles in a pretty slow 34 minutes - odd. Oh, and I've added my random Nike+ widget thing to the sidebar here, so you can check out if I've been running enough. It's a cool little gadget plugs into your ipod and connects wirelessly with a pedometer in your shoe that figures out how far you've run, and syncs all the info when you plug your ipod back in...

The pigeons attacked me again.

And I was relieved to see that everyone else's daffodils/tulips are hatching and its not just mine. I was ready to take them back to Amsterdam and get my money back...

Might try to hit the studio tonight, I need to finish off the Glamour for Better remix, but I'm a bit too frazzled right now. Maybe later...

No comments: