Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tickets for my gig at Fabric in London, July 9th

Just had some info through from the promoter for the gig I'm playing at in London in July...

Wednesday 9th July
Fabric
London

Royal College of Art Students' Union Summer Ball

"The full confirmed lineup is yourself, Scratch Perverts, Velofax, Dogshow and a whole bunch of randoms wandering around in massive animal costumes. The theme is Elegance & Animals :) "

Its a Student's only event, BUT I figured a few of you guys would want to come, so I've managed to get him to set aside 10 tickets for you lot (you don't have to be a student!).

It's first come first served, so if you want a ticket, email me at jb@john-b.com with TICKETS in the subject line, and the first 10 I'll pass on to the promoter and you can arrange payment/delivery with him. They're £25 each. Pricey - I know, sorry about that - but these Student Balls seem to be...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Probably pricey to pay for your extortionate fee

Anonymous said...

yeah man - and Miami trips for him and his misses. Boh!

John B said...

ouch.

the boucy castles and chocolate fountains probably cost more than me fyi... ;-)

Anonymous said...

OFF TOPIC

wasn't the john b remix of glamour for better's architecs of discotech announced to be released on the 5th of may???
I want this track now! NOW!!!!

greetz