Tuesday, August 05, 2008

New Studio Mix almost ready....

Just finished recording the new August 2008 studio mix, and its blatently my best yet. Managed to span all different styles of DnB I'm really feeling at the moment, really nice & positive summer vibes in there - along with some mad electro/bootybass/ghettotech thrown into the mix in the middle...

Will be uploading this afternoon, those subscribed to the podcast will get it first - then I'll gradually announce the upload elsewhere to save my internetz mega bandwidth trauma.

Oh, and I've just set myself up on twitter now too - there's a little box in the sidebar for all the little updates you can do with it - I'll be updating it randomly via text from my phone while away at the weekend and stuff - hopefully - and intergrating it into my facebook/myspace etc too.

Next big thing on the horizon is a total redesign of my websites - I'm planning on separating john-b.com and beta-recordings.com rather than have them just pointing at the same place. Watch this space... (And of course any suggestions, or assistance greatly appreciated)

xxx

John B

No comments: