Tuesday, December 30, 2008

LIttle Christmas gift for you....




So - I popped in to my mate DJ Linus & Smuntee's Pirate Radio show on 87.5FM - 'UKSFinest' on Sunday afternoon, still totally mashed up from the trip up to Manchester and back the night before... Did a guest mix and then just generally pratted about taking calls & texts on the mighty TEXTUSINONTHENOKIABIZNIZ cellphone. Totally clanged the guest mix and talked a load of rubbish in a very hot, sweaty, smokey studio but all in a fabulous Christmas spirit of joy and junglistness... They recorded it. You can now re-live the pain by listening to the mp3 below...

http://www.ilovejohnb.com/87.5_28Dec_JohnBguestmix.mp3

I've got a whole bunch of new live recordings from recent gigs to put up for you all soon too - am just stressing out trying to get my year-end accounts off at the moment, so all that has to take a back-seat till I'm done!

Oh, and if you're not already following me on Twitter - time to join up now - I'm gradually using it more now, just for mini-microblog thingies. CLICK HERE FOR JOHN B ON TWITTER. My mate Cooper was over the other day and reminded me to get on it more... So I Shall.

Oh, check out my .mac photo gallery too - new pics pop up there all the time too...

Enjoy!

No comments: