Sunday, February 15, 2009

John B imposters!



This kind I like! Heheh! The guys above from last night's gig in Pfortzheim (which we successfully recorded and I already have the .mp3 file so look for the link of that tomorrow!)

The other kind - I don't like - some douschebag in Russia is pretending to be me on vKontakte - but I think I spotted him early enough to get the internets police on his case...

So, just to clear it up

The REAL John B on vkontakte.ru is: http://vkontakte.ru/id18675602

The FAKE one is: http://vkontakte.ru/profile.php?id=30551163

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

best!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh :) sittin' here with sonair, watchin ur blog for updates, and now we are looking at this! wow, thx 2 u! and thanks for the set u've played!!

the evelon

Anonymous said...

you won't even add me on regular ol' facebook.
but after months of therapy and good friends
i'm over it. :P

John B said...

oh sorry goggles - i have about 2k unapproved friend requests in there and fbk only allows you 5000 friends so i have to purge them or wait for dbk deaths to make room.... send me a new request and ill go find you...

BOH

Anonymous said...

well, maybe stop being the number 3 dnb dj in the world and you won't be clogged with friend requests.
maybe if I got a boob job you'd accept me. sniffle.