Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Podcast page, BIG Updates!

Before I blab on - in case you haven't checked out my Podcasts and don't know what I'm on about then go check them out now! They're at thejohnbpodcast.blogspot.com

Basically, every now and then (hopefully weekly from now on) I record a mix in the studio, or live when I'm doing a gig, or put together a tour video from my travels and put it up online, for FREE, as a podcast. They're usually my Drum & Bass sets, but I do a monthly guest slot playing electrohouse/techno/progressive/electro stuff for my mate DJ Simon's Redux show which is also broadcast on XM satellite radio in the USA, so you get a bit of variety too...

If you subscribe with the iTunes RSS link, your iTunes will automatically download it whenever I put a new one up, but if you don't want to do that you can just download the mp3 off the site and do whatever with it... 

Anywayyyyyyy - the whole cool idea is you get lots of nice new FREE DJ mixes from me, and random videos to watch on your ipod, or just the computer...

I've just been doing some behind-the-scenes stuff with my main Podcast Page - hopefully you won't notice, but basically, it's so that more episodes show up on the RSS feed, so if anyone new subscribes to the RSS feed in iTunes they see the last 25 episodes, as opposed to the last 5 or even less, or whatever rubbish my last blog host was doing...

If you're already subscribed you might spot a few older ones pop up, but it won't change anything so no need to fret or do anything different, it should all be automatic. 

The new Podcast feed comes from theJohnBPodcast.blogspot.com which is also a lot tidier looking.

If you want to see the iTunes page with the podcast info, where you would subscribe to it then click on this: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=203423959

Enjoy!

1 comment:

dimi said...

uuu dont know how good your podcasts ARE!!!!!!! keep doing what you are doing mr john b!!!!!!!!!