Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Video: John B in Siberia (Part 2)

Edited this last night, not technically Siberia, it was Vyborg, much further west, almost on the border with Finland. 

What you don't see is the part near the end where the driver spotted a HUGE pile up on the motorway ahead of us, and literally did a U-Turn on the motorway, and drove the wrong way down the hard shoulder, and OVERTOOK a truck that was trying to reverse down it too, on the way. I was S***ting myself too much to get the camera out at that point, shame really - but INSANE. At least it got me to the airport on time and I'm here to tell the tale...



You can also subsribe to the itunes podcast feed here, so your itunes automatically downloads new podcasts whenever I put them up (HOT new D&B studio mix coming next week), or just go to the RSS feed page and download them individually, all formatted nice for your ipod already...

No comments: