Friday, July 25, 2008

Live feed from my gig coming up on Saturday night...



Thought I'd let you know about a live video & Audio stream from my big gig on Saturday night at the Felsziget Festival in Romania (TRANNNNNSYLVANIA). 

I was looking around on the website for the event www.felsziget.ro last night to see who else was on, and what its like - and found that they are actually streaming live video and audio from all the stages - thought you lot might like to know!!

CLICK HERE to see my stage (the kiss arena) about 1-3am Romanian Time on Saturday night (You'll have to work out what that translates to wherever you are) and, as long as I made the flight connection in Frankfurt you should see me up on stage, with Hayley a bit drunky - hopefully enjoying some wine and not being eaten by VAMPIRRRREZ!!!

See ya there! (Or cyber-styleee)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

11pm-1am GMT
dammit that im already goin out grrrr lol

Atomic said...

When will you give us another podcast? We need it so much! :)

Anonymous said...

hey I've been to the party at the Felsziget...and I just loved it..even if the wether was like never before...