Monday, October 27, 2008

Hit the maximum 5000 friends on facebook! Arg!

So it IS true that there's a friend limit on Facebook - makes sense I suppose, but a bit of a pain...

So, if you didn't get in there early - well, regardless - please add my music page - they don't have limits on the 'fan' pages on facebook and I duplicate all my content on there anyway - so you lose anything. You miss out on status updates - but they all get automatically fed through from my twitter account - so I think it all works!

My new sport will be going through my actual facebook friends and purging all the randoms that now just spam me out for all the pseudo guestlist table service booking r&b crap from cities I don't even live in. Why they don't get kicked off I don't know... It'll be a lovely liberating experience though - eventually all 5000 will be the super creme de la creme ;-)

6 comments:

Quecumber said...

Why do still have your facebook link on this blog, *adds you* PWUAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA jk!

akrimony said...

how do you update your facebook page wall via twitter. Please explain. I've been dying to do it but found applications which would let me do the reverse i.e. update twitter from facebook.

Anonymous said...

Reques Social Twitter as an app to link twitter and pages

Anonymous said...

here's a link to the twitter app in case you're still searching http://apps.facebook.com/twitter

Geoffrey Hale said...

I look forward to feeling your pain. =)

Regards,
Geoffrey Hale

Anonymous said...

e