Thursday, October 09, 2008

Square Eyes...

Man I'm frazzled. Was up far too early to take Hayley to the station to get into London for Uni lectures etc after a pretty late night out for Styles' birthday with Linus, Smunty & Hayley...

Went staight to work in the Beta Office working on a new john-b.com news/blog site... It's shaping up really well, and should be a nice newsfeedy hub for all my media as it gets posted up - videos etc. Also sorting out any of the new tour videos and uploading them to the many video portals you have to send them to these days...

If I don't see another LCD display for a few days I can't say I'll be sorry!

Off to the airport in the morning again for the gigs this weekend, first flying out to Brussels to play in Ostend on Friday night, then back in and out of Heathrow on Saturday to get to Switzerland. Gona be a bit heavy, but looking forward to the gigs and playing some of the new tracks that have come in this week... Greg Packer's come out of hibernation with a wikkid new track called 'Space Rock' - and my mate Mr. Mendez send over a Mindless Self indulgence bootleg some of his friends did that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE! Got some hot new Black Sun Empire stuff too. Hurrah!


No comments: